Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, 18th April

I want to take pictures

SO, I have been considering the idea of doing an MA in photography for a while now, and I am now feeling stronger about the idea...

I have been looking at the amazing works of a photographer named Lauren Dukoff, who has just inspired me to the MAX!
Simply stunning

http://www.laurendukoff.com/img/portfolio3/


...whether I can handle another hardcore year study once my current BA is up, I do not know!

I know that I want to take pictures all of the time and I find I day dream about different camera shots and compositions all the time, and I know how it excites me..


Ohsa well we shall see what the future brings.

Bring on sun and happy snaps!

2 comments:

  1. you blogged!! haha, so happy to have randomly clicked into your little realm of electronic thoughts!

    emily, pursue this. you'd be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love you!!!!! you make me happy and YES take picture dear


    Skype soon

    ReplyDelete